Monday, June 20, 2011

day 18 {sisters} and a quote..

i didn't write this
and.
i do not play by all these rules 
                                          {i am guilty of being a short order cook 
that makes a couple different dinners each night for one..
shame, shame shame on me}
but i love it and want to share it..

...

 My curfew was the street lights.
My mom called my name, not my cell…
I played outside with friends, not online.
If I didn’t eat what my mom cooked then I didn’t eat.
Sanitizer didn’t exist, but you COULD get your mouth washed out with soap.
I rode a bike without a helmet, getting dirty was OK, and neighbors gave a damn as much as your parents did.
Pass this on if you drank water from a garden hose & survived.

and because i can NEVER write a post without a picture..
{my girls}

day 18 {sisters}

2 comments:

ali said...

look at your beauties! You have one "fawn" and one "damian" (a much, much prettier damian)!!!

sdz test said...

Love this one! The quote AND the pic... :) Totally reminds me of my childhood. Thanks for sharing, Fawn!