Wednesday, December 12, 2012

over here.

gotta love the home depot ...
{instagram photo}




we have been getting into the christmas spirit..
this is hubbys favorite ornament from when he was a wee one.. we all love it..

 i love taking photos of the christmas tree.. i love creating these bubbles with the lights.. just looks so dreamy..


our little girls are SO fun right now.. they are so dramatic and a bit of work {ahh-hemm}..
  but i can just stare at them in amazement for hours.. they are so precious and they are my heart.


 here is a tip.. hang some mistletoe in your doorway.. it will create a lot of giggles.. guaranteed.


 i finished up my last wedding of 2012.. here is a teaser pic..
it was is san francisco and it was so magical.. i will share it with you soon.. it rained for days and cleared for just a couple hours to get some amazing pictures.. these two are so in love and so special.


 i am obsessed with the website the glow... i know you have heard me talk about it before, the photography is so amazing and all the uber stylish working moms that fill the pages make me so happy.. i just have such love and respect for moms who love what they do, juggle the house and still make themselves a priority.. and let's talk about this wallpaper?? {so amazing right?}


this is basically my everyday.. i sit with my coffee..at my desk.. listening to tunes while i edit, surf and sing.. these coffee cups are a great gift and one of my go to's.. they are from anthropologie and i love to gift them in sets of 4 or 6 with the families last name initial..


Lemon blossoms.
do you bake?
 i have to share this recipe for some amazing-ness...
i am NOT a baker.. by any means, sorts or kind..
at.all.
but these i can do..
they are always a hit and you have to give them a whirl..


Untitled.
and what do you think of my new logo?
cards?
i just wanted something clean and fresh..
i am very happy with them..

check out some new photos and updates on my website..
i still can not believe what a great year 2012 has been..
sometimes i really feel i am the luckiest..




and have i thanked YOU for reading my blog lately?
seriously from the bottom of my heart.. 
THANK YOU!
i can't say how much it means that you stop by, check in and want to read my rants, obsessions, complaints and silliness..
xx-fawn 







No comments: