Tuesday, January 19, 2010

some of my new favorites..

our new antique roll top desk..
i switched out the hardware and polished her real pretty with old english..



our kitchen window that looks our to the backyard..
see the roses blooming?
oh! and there is mint everywhere..
mint and lemons..
yes. that means mojitos..
nikki, where are you?





our new pendant light that hangs over the dining room table..




oh! THOSE LEMONS AGAIN..



new shower curtain....


orange pillow...




sunsets..



              
                                      girls room is complete with
                               poof balls and birdhouses from anthropologie..
                                     princess dresses and alot of pink..
                                              of course...

                                                  

2 comments:

ali said...

I love the new house tour....or at least tidbits of it. I got my bag in the mail a few days ago and I LOVE it. Thank you. I feel so lucky!

Give me a call when you get a chance. We need to get caught up!

Nikki said...

You are just too cute! Loving your blog. I have a lot of catching up to do...all I've got it time...5 months to be exact!