Tuesday, May 14, 2013

mother's day with my sweet family

i woke up overhearing makena saying to damian "mommy is so pretty", as i peeled open my eyes i see her cute face staring down at me..
 that right there is all i needed to hear to a fabulous mother's day.. really? how sweet is that?
i was showered with gifts of sweet cards, bookmarks, drawings, journals and an AMAZING beaded clutch that i don't want to touch let alone use.. but i will!! :)
  it is stunning. everyone marched downstairs and whipped me up a wonderful breakfast
{you tube tutorial playing on the ipad on poached eggs}
 and they served it to me in bed..
something so fabulous about breakfast in bed..
don't you think?
all captured with my iphone as usual..
what would i do without my phone?

Untitled



we ate lunch at my favorite spot with "beach sprawling for days" views and we then layed by the pool and swam.. swam and swam for hours..
it was so relaxing..
 having nothing to do and nowhere to go is blissful and a rare gift..
just me and my little family..
i couldn't of asked for more..


Untitled
{bomb shrimp curry tacos}


i can not believe i am so honored to be the mom to these two wonderful little girls.. i hope i am doing a good job of being their mom and i hope that we will always be as close.. they are getting so big and we are both "winging" this parent thing.. i mean.. there is no manual.. no totally right or totally wrong.. i just know we LOVE them so much it hurts and i really hope that everything falls into place from there..



Untitled


Untitled



Untitled

"happily ever after is now"
i really feel it is..
enjoy it..




No comments: